Advanced Web Analytics Certification Training
Advanced Web Analytics is the science of analysis that focuses on Internet data. It involves the collection, analysis, and data-informed decisions leading to the optimization of an organization’s digital ecosystem and supporting business processes. Data from websites, mobile applications, social media, Internet of Things, or third party sources are commonly combined with back-office Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales systems to inform business decisions.
Web Analytics has become an integral part of core business strategies, workflow optimization, and maintaining a competitive edge.
This Web Analytics course covers fundamental concepts of analytics and deep dives into web, social, content and mobile analytics common scenarios and covers the popular web analytics tools used by marketers across the major industry domains. Although this course approaches on learning Digital Analytics from a managerial perspective, it will showcase tips and techniques for the most common google web analytics platform and several other relevant tools along the way.
Advanced Web Analytics training gives participants well-rounded knowledge in digital data analytics, including:
- How to leverage data from various sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative research, and deliver actionable, data-informed business insights
- How digital data analytics drives important insights for all aspects of your customer’s life cycle across the entire digital world
- Uncover and learn about the various analysis capabilities enabled through digital data
- How to better inform business decisions with rigorous analysis techniques
- This Analytics training will not only prepare the students for the most sought after analytics certifications in the market but leverages all the important concepts of web data analytics as per the current market trends.
- Getting the participants ready from ground 0 of what is web analytics to mastering the analytics domain in the entire digital field.
- The course is structured to provide an in-depth knowledge surrounding the domain of web analytics, social analytics and content analytics, giving the participants all the tools required to master the Digital Analytics domain.
- Provide the learners with the complete end-to-end understanding of how Digital and Data Analytics impacts the Conversion Funnel, Customer retention & acquisition, CPA, LTV and the customer engagement.
- Product knowledge of – google analytics platform, Google Digital Studio, Klipfolio and Tableau.
- Online Web Analytics Implementers
- Online Web Analytics Data Reporters
- Digital Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- Web Analytics Certification Aspirants
- Digital Analytics Certification Aspirants
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
This course is all-inclusive, providing more than 15 hours of high-quality eLearning content. You’ll also be able to test your progress with our online quiz and get a feel for the real world with our downloadable workbooks and exercises. And, the practice tests will help prepare you to take the exam, so you can receive your certification.
Simplilearn strives to provide the latest, best-quality content that’s up to date with current industry standards. Our experienced and certified trainers are subject matter experts who constantly research the latest trends and infuse them into our training programs. Every change happening in the market is immediately considered and our training content is regularly upgraded and updated to reflect current market trends.
You should expect to spend about 25 – 30 hours to complete the course and take the certification exam.
Individuals are expected to have a fair understanding of popular search engines as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, participants should have knowledge based on the sections “Introduction to Online Marketing” and “Internet Marketing Fundamentals.” It’s advised that participants complete those two sections before diving into the rest of the course.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Self