Advanced Web Analytics Certification Training
Advanced Web Analytics is the science of analysis that focuses on various forms of Internet data. It involves the collection and analysis of data that lead to more informed business decisions and an optimization of an organization’s digital ecosystem and supporting business processes. Web analytics takes data from websites, mobile applications, social media, Internet of Things, or third party sources and combines them with back-office Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales systems to improve core business strategies, optimize workflow and maintain a competitive edge.
This Advanced Web Analytics course covers fundamental concepts of analytics and dives deep into web, social, content and mobile analytics, illustrating common analytical scenarios and how to use popular web analytics tools used by marketers across the major industry domains. The course approaches web analytics from both a strategic and practical perspective, showcasing detailed tips and techniques for using Google Web analytics and other platforms and tools. You’ll keep pace with the most important analytics trends and prepare for a career in web and digital analytics.
- How to leverage data from various sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative research, and deliver actionable, data-informed business insights
- How digital data analytics drives important insights for all aspects of the customer lifecycle across digital channels
- Understanding the concepts of web analytics from ground zero to mastering the analytics domain across digital channels
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics, social analytics, mobile analytics and content analytics
- Complete end-to-end understanding of how digital and data analytics impact the conversion funnel, customer retention and acquisition, CPA, LTV and the customer engagement.
- Product knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Digital Studio, Klipfolio and Tableau.
- Online web analytics implementers
- Online web analytics data reporters
- Digital analysts
- Digital marketers
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
This course is all-inclusive, providing more than 15 hours of high-quality eLearning content. You’ll also be able to test your progress with our online quiz and get a feel for the real world with our downloadable workbooks and exercises. And, the practice tests will help prepare you to take the exam, so you can receive your certification.
Simplilearn strives to provide the latest, best-quality content that’s up to date with current industry standards. Our experienced and certified trainers are subject matter experts who constantly research the latest trends and infuse them into our training programs. Every change happening in the market is immediately considered and our training content is regularly upgraded and updated to reflect current market trends.
You should expect to spend about 25 – 30 hours to complete the course and take the certification exam.
Individuals are expected to have a fair understanding of popular search engines as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, participants should have knowledge based on the sections “Introduction to Online Marketing” and “Internet Marketing Fundamentals.” It’s advised that participants complete those two sections before diving into the rest of the course.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes