Advanced Mobile Marketing Certification Training
Mobile Marketing is a vital marketing strategy, representing the future of marketing. Mobile Marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, providing customers with time- and location-sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services, and ideas.
An efficient marketer who can leverage mobile and keep up with the explosive growth will win the audience and be indispensable. This Advanced Mobile Marketing course will help participants to gain expertise on using the mobile medium as a means of marketing communication.
- Understand Mobile devices, core mobile product and service offerings
- In-depth knowledge of Mobile Rules and Regulations
- Learn Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Learn to create compelling Mobile responsive design to drive great user experience
- Understand Mobile Advertising and Search
- Combine Mobile Marketing with other Channels
- Effective Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Gain expertise and knowledge of Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Mobile Marketers
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Business Owners
- Business Development Professionals
- Aspiring marketing professionals
- Freelancers and graduates
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
This course is all-inclusive, providing more than 25 hours of high-quality eLearning content. You’ll also be able to test your progress with our online quiz and get a feel for the real world with our downloadable workbooks and exercises. And, the practice tests will help prepare you to take the exam, so you can receive your certification.
Simplilearn strives to provide the latest, best-quality content that’s up to date with current industry standards. Our experienced and certified trainers are subject matter experts who constantly research the latest trends and infuse them into our training programs. Every change happening in the market is immediately considered and our training content is regularly upgraded and updated to reflect current market trends.
You should expect to spend about 25 – 30 hours to complete the course and take the certification exam.
Individuals are expected to have a fair understanding of popular search engines as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, participants should have knowledge based on the sections “Introduction to Online Marketing” and “Internet Marketing Fundamentals.” It’s advised that participants complete those two sections before diving into the rest of the course.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Self