Microsoft Project 2013 Certification Training
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft® Project 2013 application. The course will also provide an overview of the project plan, tasks, and resources.
Additionally, the course provides information on tracking project progress and advanced task scheduling. An outline on reporting, troubleshooting, and customizing views will be provided by the course. You will also get information on sharing project information, resource pooling and consolidation, along with an update on new features in the Microsoft® Project 2013 application.
Demos are provided to show how to work with the Microsoft® Project 2013 application and get hands on experience.
Simplilearn’s training in Microsoft Project 2013 enables the users to analyze and plan project resources, budgets, and schedules.
This certification provided by Microsoft® is ideal for those who are looking to advance their career in project development.
Microsoft® Project 2013 application is a registered product of Microsoft ® Corporation. It is a useful desktop tool that helps project managers to analyze and plan project resources, budgets, and schedules. Project managers can efficiently track the project progress and forecast resource needs with the help of reports.
Currently, there are approximately 6.5 thousand professionals across the globe who are Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD).
Microsoft Project 2013 helps in managing projects efficiently. This is one of the most sought out application for professional project management.
Simplilearn’s training in Microsoft Project 2013 offers the following benefits:
- Manage projects using the Microsoft® Project 2013 application
- Manage resources and assignments within a project
- Track the project progress using various features
- Create a task-based schedule for the project
- Share project information
- According to payscale.com, the salary of a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) ranges from $60,645 – $82,720.
- It helps a professional reach the pinnacle of his career by professionally and successfully managing projects.
- This course and certification will increase your visibility in your organization.
- This certification sets you apart from your colleague and ensures you get recognized for your knowledge and skill.
All professionals who manage projects should do this course. This course will help them in better management of their projects through Microsoft project 2013. Managers, schedulers and others who are using this tool to manage their project should also do this course and get certified to increase their efficiency.
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self