[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What is this course about?” tab_id=”1501669230563-063283f5-dd2e”][vc_column_text]Microsoft® Excel 2013 Intermediate certification enables the professionals’ to gain proficiency in handling advanced formulas and tools. This certification training helps the users to enhance their skills in function with calculation, graphic tools, pivot tools, converting lists to a table and more. It is ideal for those who are looking to improve their job prospects by adopting Excel 2013 advanced skills and knowledge.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Why is the certification most sought-after?” tab_id=”1501669230691-22f3a696-7c67″][vc_column_text]
- Many businesses seek professionals who have strong data analyzing and organizing skills. Getting Microsoft Excel certified can give you a competitive edge over the others.
- Employers generally rush through the resume hunting for credentials that add value to their business. MS Excel is one such credential that can quickly get your resume noticed by the recruiters.
- High-paying profiles such as business analysts, administrative assistants, marketing managers and project managers demand Excel skills.
- Microsoft Excel is a ubiquitous and valuable tool, which enables professionals to arrange huge data and perform graphing, calculations, making the interpretation of information and data easy.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s training?” tab_id=”1501669276900-3f69600b-c5b3″][vc_column_text]
- Trained candidates will be able to carry out conditional formatting and apply it to tables, worksheets, PivotTables, and cells and also use formulas for applying conditional formatting.
- Participants will be able to use VLOOKUP for finding relevant information or data from large spreadsheets.
- Filter and sort data entailed here enables the professionals to quickly huge sets or lists of data and extract the necessary information.
- Trained participants will be able to switch and upgrade to newer versions of MS Excel and begin with the new version.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who should do this course?” tab_id=”1501669276495-b4f3e4b7-5a93″][vc_column_text]
- Candidates who are interested in extending their knowledge and understanding of Microsoft excel.
- Professionals who use Microsoft Excel to perform daily activities.
- Professionals working in marketing, accounting and is also best suited for pricing analysts and business analysts.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Why Simplilearn?” tab_id=”1501669276062-406c4e23-8684″][vc_column_text]
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others