Microsoft Excel 2013-Advanced Certification Training
Microsoft® Excel 2013 Advance certification enables the professionals to gain proficiency in handling basic formulas and tools. This certification training helps the users to enhance their understanding of the basic tools for organizing, visualizing, calculating and managing data in MS Excel 2013. It is ideal for those who are looking to improve their job prospects by adopting Excel 2013 fundamental skills and knowledge.
The Microsoft® Excel® 2013: MOS advanced certification proves that the certified professional can work with Excel 2013 application effectively and efficiently. This certification also proves the certified professional’s skills in Excel 2013.
Currently there are approximately 37.5 thousand professionals across the globe who hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
Professionals can benefit from Excel in different ways. In Excel 2013, professionals can manage and share workbooks, create and apply several formulas and charts. This helps in organizing the data in meaningful output.
- Manage versions of a workbook and remove workbook metadata
- Identify the steps for setting tracking options and limiting editors
- Create custom accounting, color and font formats
- Manipulate options in existing PivotCharts
- List the steps for installing apps from office store
- According to payscale.com, in high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers.
- It helps a professional by maximizing the value of their data, which helps to control costs more effectively, and obtaining business information.
- This course and certification will increase your visibility in your organization.
- This certification sets you apart from your colleague and ensures you get recognized for your knowledge and skill.
Microsoft® Excel 2013 advanced certification enables the professionals’ to gain proficiency in creating and applying advanced formulas, charts, and templates. This certification training helps the users to enhance their skills in managing and sharing workbooks, applying custom formats and layouts, and more. It is ideal for those who are looking to improve their job prospects by adopting Excel 2013 advanced skills and knowledge.
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self