[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What are the course objectives?” tab_id=”1508764114789-929ec65d-7d0f”][vc_column_text]Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest digital marketing tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
The DMCA course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What skills will you learn?” tab_id=”1508764114864-a063213f-6f77″][vc_column_text]
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
- Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in our digital marketing strategy module
- Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter
- Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who is eligible to take this Digital marketing course?” tab_id=”1508764180089-4699b9d5-cc5d”][vc_column_text]The Digital Marketing Certified Associate course is ideal for any business professional, marketing consultant or student interested in jump-starting a career in digital marketing, including:
Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career:
This course will give you an insider’s view into the digital marketing domain. With this course you can:
- Up-skill your competencies and carve an entry into a digital marketing role
- Understand the inner workings of digital marketing campaigns that can help you as you collaborate and work with digital marketing teams
Entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company:
We live in a digital world where most of your customers live online. So if you’re trying to grow your brand or boost online sales, digital marketing is a critical part of your marketing strategy. This course will help you:
- Understand the role that digital tools and marketing channels can play in growing your online brand
- Gain the knowledge and experience required to engage with marketing partners and agencies as you implement an effective digital strategy for your brand
Traditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing:
Digital marketing has been gaining prominence over the last few years, and if you’re an expert marketer in traditional channels and methods, then adding digital marketing skills can be a great boost for your career. This course will:
- Broaden your marketing know-how and help you stay current with the latest trends and channels in the digital marketing world
- Arm you with the skills and experience to get a foothold and grow your career in digital marketing
Digital marketer hoping to broaden your skillsets and accelerate your career to the next level:
In today’s business world, digital marketers must be able to wear multiple hats and execute campaigns across different types of marketing channels to stay ahead of the competition. Our course can help you:
- Learn the latest industry-relevant techniques to help you build well-rounded digital marketing expertise
- Build multiple digital marketing skills and catapult your career in digital marketing
A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today:
A study by Mondo suggests that senior leadership professionals in digital marketing earn between US $140,000 to $200,000. If you’re looking to build a career in one of the fastest growing domains in business, digital marketing is a great start. This course will help you:
- Build a strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing and gain hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Learn how to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and prepare for fast-paced digital marketing roles in the industry
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the projects and tools included in the course?” tab_id=”1508764218393-d73661a3-06bb”][vc_column_text]Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
As a part of our course, we have included guides and exclusive access to various tools such as :
- Crazy Egg (60 days access worth $100)
- Feng-GUI (30 days access)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the Mimic Pro simulations included in the course?” tab_id=”1508764257138-ba00c7ec-ee1c”][vc_column_text]The Mimic Pro simulations included in our course provide you with the opportunity to step into the shoes of the digital marketing manager of an e-commerce company. The simulations, powered by real-world Google data, will enable you to run digital marketing experiments, create virtual search engine marketing campaigns, conceptualize landing pages, email campaigns, and perform a variety of other marketing tasks using virtual money.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”FAQs” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%20Slab%3A100%2C300%2Cregular%2C700|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What certification will I receive after completing the training?” tab_id=”1501064304261-5b823595-b19e”][vc_column_text]After you have completed the DMCA course, you’ll receive a course completion certificate. You will also receive an Experience Certificate once you complete your projects. You can then take the certification exams offered by OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Blueprint, and YouTube.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Is this live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?” tab_id=”1501064364714-1d6297af-7661″][vc_column_text]All of the classes are conducted via live online streaming. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference. Classes are attended by a global audience to enrich your learning experience.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is OMCP Certification?” tab_id=”1501064380710-acac8919-e6e8″][vc_column_text]OMCP (Online Marketing Certified Professional) is an advanced level professional certification for online marketing professionals who have verified experience and have demonstrated a working knowledge of online marketing concepts and best practices. OMCP recognizes online marketing training from a budding, appraised list of industry’s best known educational institutes in online marketing domain.
OMCP is an industry-wide accepted certification standard, and many experienced marketing professionals pursue this certification to build on their existing skill set.
To get this certification, participants need to show 5000 hours of experience in Digital/Online Marketing or a post-secondary degree plus 2000 hours of experience. Participants must also register with OMCP and pass the certification exam.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is OMCA Certification?” tab_id=”1501064380467-922d6f3d-bb05″][vc_column_text]OMCA is an entry level certification for online marketing associates and practitioners who are planning to build their career in digital marketing. This certification is perfect for managers and associates who are starting their journey in digital marketing, and it can be regarded as the first step towards the OMCP (advanced level) certificate.
This certification is designed to prove conceptual knowledge of digital marketing foundational concepts and accepted practices across multiple digital marketing disciplines.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who awards OMCA and OMCP certification?” tab_id=”1501064379900-375b126c-fd37″][vc_column_text]OMCP accredits training providers from a budding list of industry’s best known educational institutes , and awards PDUs for participation in the industry’s top events in various capacities. Only those institutes whose course meets strict quality standards.are accredited by OMCP.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Programmatic Buying
- Tools – Google Analytics: Specific Techniques and Reports
- Tools – Google Adwords Fundamentals
- Tools – Facebook Marketing and Advertising
- Tools – YouTube and Video Marketing
- Tools – Twitter Advertising
- Digital Marketing Strategy