Data Science with SAS Certification Training
- Understand analytics, the various analytics techniques, and the widely used tools
- Gain an understanding of SAS, the role of GUI, Library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Gain an in-depth understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and advanced statistics techniques like Clustering, decision trees, linear regression, and logistic regression
- Learn the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will also learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation
- Understand PROC SQL, its syntax, and master the various PROC statements and subsequent statistical procedures used for analytics including PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC CORP, etc.
- Understand the power of SAS Macros and how it can be used for faster data manipulation and for reducing the amount of regular SAS code required for analytics
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various types of Macro variables, Macro function SYMBOLGEN System options, SQL clauses, and the %Macro statement
- Learn and perform data exploration techniques using SAS
- Understand various time series models and work on those using SAS
- Model, formulate, and solve data optimization by using SAS and OPTMODEL procedure
- Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS
- IT professionals looking for a career switch in the fields of analytics
- Software developers interested in pursuing a career in analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
The course includes four real-life, industry-based projects. Successful evaluation of one of the following projects is a part of the certification eligibility criteria.
Project 1: Attrition Analysis
Telecommunication: Analyze the employee attrition rate of a leading BPO company. The dataset is maintained for the attrition analysis, and it has records of employee_id, retain_indicator, sex_indicator, relocation_indicator, and marital_status.
Project 2: Retail Analysis
E-commerce: Forecast the sales based on the independent variables such as profit, quantity, marketing cost, and expenses using the regression model.
Two additional projects have been provided for practice:
Project 3: Data-driven Macro Calls
Sales: Generate list of all data sets in SAS which has sales related information and pass it as the macro variable.
Project 4: Customer Segmentation
Internet: Perform customer segmentation with RFM methodology on an e-commerce website’s customer data set. Segment customers based on frequency, recency, and monetary value.
We offer this SAS training in the following modes:
- Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: In online classroom training, you can attend the SAS course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves time and reduces the time spent away from work or home.
- Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you can go through the lecture videos at your convenience.
We provide recordings of each class after the session is conducted. If you miss a class, you can go through the recordings before the next session.
At the end of the SAS training, after satisfactory evaluation of the project and after passing the online exam (minimum 75%), you will receive a certificate from Simplilearn stating that you are a Certified Data Scientist with SAS.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Self