[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What skills will you learn?” tab_id=”1501590036949-77c1b453-5ee5″][vc_column_text]
- Understand analytics, the various analytics techniques, and the widely used tools
- Gain an understanding of SAS, the role of GUI, Library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Gain an in-depth understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and advanced statistics techniques like Clustering, decision trees, linear regression, and logistic regression
- Learn the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will also learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation
- Understand PROC SQL, its syntax, and master the various PROC statements and subsequent statistical procedures used for analytics including PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC CORP, etc.
- Understand the power of SAS Macros and how it can be used for faster data manipulation and for reducing the amount of regular SAS code required for analytics
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various types of Macro variables, Macro function SYMBOLGEN System options, SQL clauses, and the %Macro statement
- Learn and perform data exploration techniques using SAS
- Understand various time series models and work on those using SAS
- Model, formulate, and solve data optimization by using SAS and OPTMODEL procedure
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who should take this course?” tab_id=”1501590078664-4a05e41c-1544″][vc_column_text]
- Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS
- IT professionals looking for a career switch in the fields of analytics
- Software developers interested in pursuing a career in analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What projects are included in this course?” tab_id=”1501590078384-922c3145-1b3d”][vc_column_text]The course includes four real-life, industry-based projects. Successful evaluation of one of the following projects is a part of the certification eligibility criteria.
Project 1: Attrition Analysis
Telecommunication: Analyze the employee attrition rate of a leading BPO company. The dataset is maintained for the attrition analysis, and it has records of employee_id, retain_indicator, sex_indicator, relocation_indicator, and marital_status.
Project 2: Retail Analysis
E-commerce: Forecast the sales based on the independent variables such as profit, quantity, marketing cost, and expenses using the regression model.
Two additional projects have been provided for practice:
Project 3: Data-driven Macro Calls
Sales: Generate list of all data sets in SAS which has sales related information and pass it as the macro variable.
Project 4: Customer Segmentation
Internet: Perform customer segmentation with RFM methodology on an e-commerce website’s customer data set. Segment customers based on frequency, recency, and monetary value.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”FAQs” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%20Slab%3A100%2C300%2Cregular%2C700|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What are the System Requirements?” tab_id=”1508824903528-f87aaf49-f474″][vc_column_text]To run SAS, your need to download and install the SAS university edition from http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/university-edition.html[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the modes of training offered for this course?” tab_id=”1508824903593-67784fbb-ecef”][vc_column_text]We offer this SAS training in the following modes:
- Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: In online classroom training, you can attend the SAS course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing. This format saves time and reduces the time spent away from work or home.
- Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you can go through the lecture videos at your convenience.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What if I miss a class?” tab_id=”1508824954234-0b28985a-abaf”][vc_column_text]We provide recordings of each class after the session is conducted. If you miss a class, you can go through the recordings before the next session.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Can I cancel my enrolment? Do I get a refund?” tab_id=”1508824978632-cbf624b1-d105″][vc_column_text]Yes, you can cancel your enrolment. We provide a complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more, please go through our Refund Policy.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who provides the certification?” tab_id=”1508825071868-366796a0-b6cf”][vc_column_text]At the end of the SAS training, after satisfactory evaluation of the project and after passing the online exam (minimum 75%), you will receive a certificate from Simplilearn stating that you are a Certified Data Scientist with SAS.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Course Introduction
- Analytics Overview
- Introduction to SAS
- Combining and Modifying Datasets
- PROC SQL
- SAS Macros
- Basics of Statistics
- Statistical Procedures
- Data Exploration
- Advanced Statistics
- Working with Time Series Data
- Designing Optimization Models
- Course Feedback
- Certified SAS Base Programmer
- Statistics Essential for Data Science