Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Certification Training
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical Project Manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
Simplilearn’s CSM training program includes classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in Project Management.
The CSM course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
- CSM certification will enhance the industry credibility and recognition of management professionals and also boost their earning potential.
- According to payscale.com- A CSM professional has a median salary of $112,000 a year.
- Certified ScrumMaster certification provides the required credential which proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- It offers a clearly defined and well-respected credential in the Agile community and makes the Scrum Professionals sought after by employers.
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Explain the Scrum lifecycle
- Understand the Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Discuss in detail terms such as Daily Scrum, User Story, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review
- Understand various roles involved in Scrum
- Describe distributed Scrum and the best practices in distributed Scrum
- Career opportunities of certified professionals expand as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- Certified professionals demonstrate accomplishment of core Scrum knowledge to employers and peers.
- Certification helps in learning the foundation of Scrum and scope of ScrumMaster’s role from the most experienced professionals in Scrum.
- The certification helps the professional to engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- As a CSM, the professional will be able to fill the roles of a ScrumMaster or a Scrum team member.
- The CSM gains an understanding of Scrum framework.
- Through this certification, the CSM gains access to local groups, networks, and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, ScrumMasters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Professional ScrumMaster certification
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self