[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What are the objectives of our Big Data Hadoop Online Course?” tab_id=”1501156263080-3fbb9248-ba69″][vc_column_text]The Big Data Hadoop and Spark developer course have been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop and Spark. The course is packed with real-life projects and case studies to be executed in the CloudLab.
Mastering Hadoop and related tools: The course provides you with an in-depth understanding of the Hadoop framework including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion.
Mastering real-time data processing using Spark: You will learn to do functional programming in Spark, implement Spark applications, understand parallel processing in Spark, and use Spark RDD optimization techniques. You will also learn the various interactive algorithm in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data form.
As a part of the course, you will be required to execute real-life industry-based projects using CloudLab. The projects included are in the domains of Banking, Telecommunication, Social media, Insurance, and E-commerce. This Big Data course also prepares you for the Cloudera CCA175 certification.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What skills will you learn with our Big Data Hadoop Certification Training?” tab_id=”1501156263222-1d9ad9f2-347a”][vc_column_text]Big Data Hadoop training will enable you to master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment. You will learn to:
Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark with this Hadoop course.
- Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
- Understand MapReduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
- Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
- Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
- Understand and work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, and learn the difference between HBase and RDBMS
- Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
- Do functional programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
- Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Gain an in-depth understanding of parallel processing in Spark and Spark RDD optimization techniques
- Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Learn Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
- Prepare for Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who should take this Big Data Hadoop Training Course?” tab_id=”1501156726762-11ffc81d-bbd1″][vc_column_text]Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology in Big Data architecture. Big Data training is best suited for IT, data management, and analytics professionals looking to gain expertise in Big Data, including:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Testing and Mainframe Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
- As knowledge of Java is necessary for this course, we are providing a complimentary access to the “Java Essentials for Hadoop” course
- For Spark, we use Python and Scala. An e-book is provided for support.
- Knowledge of an operating system such as Linux is useful for this course
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is CloudLab?” tab_id=”1501156761356-f44722e3-b9e0″][vc_column_text]CloudLab is a cloud-based Hadoop and Spark environment lab that Simplilearn offers along with the course to ensure a hassle-free execution of the hands-on project which you need to complete in the Hadoop and Spark Developer course.
With CloudLab, you do not need to install and maintain Hadoop or Spark on a virtual machine. Instead, you’ll be able to access a preconfigured environment on CloudLab via your browser. This provides a very strong semblance to what companies are using today to increase their Hadoop installation scalability and availability.
You’ll have access to CloudLab from the Simplilearn LMS (Learning Management System) for the duration of the course. You can learn more about CloudLab by viewing our CloudLab video.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What projects are included in this Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course?” tab_id=”1501156760182-d9a5478f-d785″][vc_column_text]The course includes 5 real-life, industry-based projects. CloudLab has been provided for a hassle-free execution of these projects. Successful evaluation of one of the following 2 projects is a part of the certification eligibility criteria.
Description- A Portuguese banking institution ran a marketing campaign to convince potential customers to invest in bank term deposit. The marketing campaigns were based on phone calls. Often, the same customer was contacted more than once through phone, in order to assess if they would want to subscribe to the bank term deposit or not. You have to analyze the data collected through the marketing campaign.
Description- A mobile phone service provider has introduced a new Open Network campaign. The company has invited the users to raise a request to initiate a complaint about the towers in their locality if they face issues with their mobile network. The company has collected the dataset of users who had raised the complaint. The fourth and the fifth field of the dataset has latitude and longitude of users which is an important information for the company. You have to find this information of latitude and longitude on the basis of available dataset and create three clusters of users with k-means algorithm.
For further practice, we have three more projects to help you start your Hadoop and Spark journey.
Domain- Social Media
Description- As part of a recruiting exercise, a major social media company asked candidates to analyze data set from Stack Exchange.
You will be using the data set to arrive at certain key insights.
Domain- Website providing movie-related information
Description-IMBD is an online database of movie-related information. IMBD users rate the movies and provide reviews. They rate the movies on a scale of 1 to 5; 1 being the worst and 5 being the best. The data set also has additional information, such as the release year of the movie. You have to analyze the data collected.
Description-A US-based insurance provider has decided to launch a new medical insurance program targeting various customers. To help a customer understand the current realities and the market better, you have to perform a series of data analysis using Hadoop.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”FAQs” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%20Slab%3A100%2C300%2Cregular%2C700|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What are the System Requirements?” tab_id=”1508768543887-b69129ff-a671″][vc_column_text]
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who are the trainers?” tab_id=”1508768543955-6f0d1123-a1a9″][vc_column_text]The trainings are delivered by highly qualified and certified instructors with relevant industry experience.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the modes of training offered for this course?” tab_id=”1508768591231-2fb2057f-fced”][vc_column_text]
We offer this training in the following modes:
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: Attend the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing to increase productivity and reduce the time spent away from work or home.
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will access the video training and go through the course at your own convenience.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Can I cancel my enrolment? Do I get a refund?” tab_id=”1508768623039-0d909be8-6951″][vc_column_text]Yes, you can cancel your enrolment if necessary. We will refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more, you can view our Refund Policy.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Are there any group discounts for classroom training programs?” tab_id=”1508768658375-ed521733-21a1″][vc_column_text]Yes, we have group discount options for our training programs. Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Simplilearn website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives can provide more details.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Big data and Hadoop Ecosystem
- HDFS and YARN
- MapReduce and Scoop
- Basics of Hive and Impala
- Working with Hive and Impala
- Types of Data Formats
- Advanced Hive Concept and Data File Partitioning
- Apache Flume and HBase
- Basics of Apache Spark
- RDDs in Spark
- Implementation of Spark Applications
- Spark Parallel Processing
- Spark RDD Optimization Techniques
- Spark Algorithm
- Spark SQL
- What’s next?
- Simulation Test Paper Instructions
- Course Feedback
- Apache Kafka
- Java Essentials for Hadoop