[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What are the course objectives?” tab_id=”1501817872345-168eb79e-3a89″][vc_column_text]
- This AWS Technical Essentials course is designed to train participants on various AWS products, services, and solutions. This course, prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The two live projects included in this course ensure that you are well versed in using the AWS platform. The course also contains a live demo that helps you learn how to use the AWS console to create instances, S3 buckets, and more.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What skills will you learn?” tab_id=”1501817872271-f8dec73f-6e90″][vc_column_text]
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Recognize AWS Compute and networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe managed services and database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify deployment and management options
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who should do this course?” tab_id=”1501817917208-a3df8cac-2405″][vc_column_text]
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- SysOps administrators
- IT developers
- Any individual who is new to AWS and wants to learn the fundamentals
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What projects will you be working on?” tab_id=”1501817937966-eefe06df-62bc”][vc_column_text]
Project 1 – Setting Up a Windows Server in the Cloud
You will set up a Windows server in AWS as a member of the Windows support group. The development team will then deploy their application stack for testing.
- Create an EC2 Server instance
- Select the Windows 2012 Server Configuration as 2 vCPU and 80 GB General Purpose SSD.
As a member of the monitoring team, you will navigate activities using the CloudWatch Service in the AWS Management Console.
- Check on CPU utilization
- Identify disk and network throughput of the earlier deployed Windows Virtual Machine