AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training
This AWS Technical Essentials course is designed to train participants on various AWS products, services, and solutions. This course, prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The two live projects included in this course ensure that you are well versed in using the AWS platform. The course also contains a live demo that helps you learn how to use the AWS console to create instances, S3 buckets, and more.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create Amazon S3 bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- SysOps Administrators
- IT Developers
- Any individual who is new to AWS
Project 1 – Setting up Windows Server in the Cloud
Set up a windows server in AWS as a member of the Windows support group. The development team will then deploy their application stack for testing.
- Create EC2 Server instance
- Select the Windows 2012 Server Configuration as 2 vCPU and 80 GB General Purpose SSD.
- Check on the CPU utilization
- Identify the disk and network throughput of the earlier deployed Windows Virtual Machine
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Self