[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What are the course objectives?” tab_id=”1501816742222-f10eea00-d049″][vc_column_text]This AWS certification course is aligned to the February 2018 Exam released by AWS. It will help you learn the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the AWS architecture – and become industry-ready aws certified solutions architect to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional. Practice assignments and three live projects are designed to give you hands-on experience with the AWS management console.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What skills will you learn in the AWS training course?” tab_id=”1501816742122-a251d239-1e88″][vc_column_text]This AWS training course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions, and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
By the end of this AWS training you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who should take this course?” tab_id=”1501816797197-738177b7-aa2e”][vc_column_text]This AWS training course is ideal course is ideal for professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing or develop Cloud applications with AWS. You’ll become an asset to any organization, helping leverage best practices around advanced cloud based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is Cloudlab?” tab_id=”1501816796935-7e2af29b-c797″][vc_column_text]
- CloudLab is a cloud-based AWS console environment lab that Simplilearn offers with the course to ensure a hassle-free execution of the hands-on project work. You’ll be able to access a preconfigured environment in CloudLab via your browser that simulates the AWS console in use today. You’ll have access to CloudLab from the Simplilearn LMS (Learning Management System) for the duration of the course.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What projects will I complete as part of the course?” tab_id=”1501816848052-727fa6f0-4452″][vc_column_text]The following projects are part of the AWS training course from Simplilearn.
Create a custom VPC with public and private subnets on two availability zones and launch instances into each subnet.
Launch two web servers and configure a load balancer and auto scaling.
Configure RD Gateway on a VPC with a public and private subnet.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is the AWS Certification?” tab_id=”1501816847498-0ac3262f-bfaa”][vc_column_text]Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most well-known cloud platforms, comprising a collection of more than 70 cloud computing services, covering storage, networking, compute, database, analytics, application services, deployment and developer tools. The AWS certification will enable you to design, plan and scale AWS implementations and pave the way for an exciting career path in the cloud computing domain. The AWS certification will add weight to your technical understanding and skills in working with AWS principles.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What types of jobs require AWS Solution Architect certified professionals?” tab_id=”1537874477834-0eec6cca-6d09″][vc_column_text]
AWS Solution Architect Certified Professionals are required for solving operational issues in an organization and are also responsible for implementing new software for complex deployment, infrastructure, design and troubleshooting of cloud solutions. Cloud Developer, Cloud Software Engineer, AWS Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer are examples of jobs that require AWS certification.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Why is the AWS certification so desirable?” tab_id=”1537874493796-3a540ce5-b9c4″][vc_column_text]AWS certification will verify your technical understanding and skills in the AWS domain and is highly desired by recruiters. AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate was the number one certification program of 2016, offering an average salary of $126,000, according to Forbes. There are more than 380,000 cloud computing jobs available around the world, and the need for certified cloud computing professionals is increasing every year.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Course Overview
- AWS Overview
- Designing Highly Available, Cost-efficient, Fault-tolerant, and Scalable Systems
- Identity Acess Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Route 53
- Application Services
- Security Practices for optimum Cloud Deployment
- Disaster Recovery
- AWS Solutions Architect Exam
- Linux Training