Angular Certification Training Course
Angular 2 has changed the entire picture of developing web-based application and has been dominating the entire web market by offering a simplified and sophisticated way to manage the code. It aims to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand fast performance and responsiveness from their web applications.
The Angular 2 training teaches developers to use this technology to facilitate the development of single-page web applications that usmo organisation. It makes use of TypeScript and is much faster and more mobile oriented than its predecessor—AngularJS.
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how Angular 2 facilitates their development
- Understand the Angular 2 architecture
- Understand the difference and transition from Angular 2 to Angular 4
- Work with TypeScript
- Develop components, use directives, and work with data binding
- Work with Service and Dependency Injection
- Create and validate model driven forms
- Work with the Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Use HTTP with Observables, routing, and pipes
- Use custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- Use Angular CLI
- Develop attractive UI using Bootstrap
- Set up a project from scratch
This course is ideal for :
- Aspirants and students who wish to learn UI development
- UI Developers
- Technical Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Web Developers
- QAs, Architects
- Basic understanding of Programming
Projects for Submission to unlock Certification
- Online Web Test Application – This project will help a developer to create and design an Online Test application in Angular 2 with just a few lines of code.
- Online Employee Management Application – Develop CRUD(Create, Read, Update & Display) application using Angular & Bootstrap to design & maintain an Employee Management System. It will deal with few features like create, read, update, display, searching, sorting & filtering employees.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Self