[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”What’s the focus of this course?” tab_id=”1501655615519-ab4276f2-e0c0″][vc_column_text]Angular has changed the entire picture of developing a web-based application and has been dominating the entire web market by offering a simplified and sophisticated way to manage the code. It aims to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand fast performance and responsiveness in their web applications.
This Angular training course will help you comprehend and master concepts on Angular like facilitating the development of single-page web applications, dependency injection, typescript, components, directives, model-view-controller, etc. This Angular training course is easy to grasp and enables one to develop robust applications for projects of any scale.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the course objectives?” tab_id=”1501655615634-ba7c0cd4-ee26″][vc_column_text]
- By the end of this Angular online training course, you will comprehend the following:
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how Angular facilitates their development
- Understand the Angular architecture
- Work with TypeScript
- Develop components, use directives, and work with data binding
- Work with Service and Dependency Injection
- Create and validate model-driven forms
- Work with the Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Use HTTP with Observables, routing, and pipes
- Use custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- Use Angular CLI
- Develop attractive UI using Bootstrap
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Why learn Angular?” tab_id=”1537869054539-cf6d75db-0482″][vc_column_text]
- Part of its popularity is its ability to make static Web pages more dynamic, thus allowing web designers to add more tools. Organizations are seeing the benefits of adopting Angular, thus increasing the demand for Angular experts
- Angular training makes use of TypeScript and is much faster and more mobile-oriented than it’s predecessor – AngularJS.
- Angular is maintained by Google and a community of experts acting as a solution for rapid front-end development
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What project will you be working on?” tab_id=”1501655730452-86ac176c-a1c9″][vc_column_text]
Projects for Submission to unlock Certification
- Online Web Test Application – This project will help a developer to create and design an Online Test application in Angular with just a few lines of code.
- Online Employee Management Application – Develop CRUD(Create, Read, Update & Display) application using Angular & Bootstrap to design & maintain an Employee Management System. It will deal with few features like create, read, update, display, searching, sorting & filtering employees.
- User Authentication System – The User Authentication System is created using Angular with NodeJS CRUD and Bootstrap. It provides users with a secure access login and registration to an Angular application.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Who should take this course?” tab_id=”1501655669557-329d36f6-32ad”][vc_column_text]This course is ideal for :
- Aspirants and students who wish to learn UI development
- UI Developers
- Technical Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Web Developers
- QAs, Architects
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How will you execute the hands-on?” tab_id=”1501655754524-de290f1c-29eb”][vc_column_text]You will need to download the following softwares:
The detailed installation process will be covered in class by the instructor.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the prerequisites of this course?” tab_id=”1501655669139-c1ecf1e2-1666″][vc_column_text]
- Basic understanding of Programming
- What is a SPA? What is Angular?
- Introduction to TypeScript
- Angular Features
- Building with Angular Components
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Binding and Events
- Dependency Injection and services
- HTTP, Promises, and Observables
- Starting with Angular 4