Certified Android App Developer Training Course
Our Google-Authorized Training on Certified Android App Developer is designed to propel your career as a professional Android app developer. This course takes you through the basics and moves on to advanced concepts in Android app development. You will acquire the necessary skillsets and experience for professional Android application development by building six top-trending applications during the course.
- Become proficient in Android app development and pass the Associate Android Developer (AAD) Exam conducted by Google
- Gain a thorough understanding of Android architecture
- Build and publish your own Android apps in the Google Play store
- Achieve expertise on app development for Android wearable devices
- Aspiring app developers seeking to master app development and gain professional competence
- Web developers looking for a career change into Android app development
- Students and other individuals looking to start a career in app development
Calculator: You’ll build a simple calculator app that performs basic calculator functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Stop Watch: You’ll build a stopwatch app that is easy to use as a practical timer.
Lil bird app (flappy bird clone): Lil bird is one of the most popular games in the mobile ecosystem—it’s an addicting game in which the player avoids obstacles by tapping the screen to make the bird fly. In this course, you’ll develop a clone of this game, upload it to the Google Play Store, and note the number downloads from users who want to play it on their smart devices.
Android wear activity monitor app: With the growing demand for wearable devices, activity monitoring is expected to increase. You’ll learn to develop an Android app that monitors and records your activity.
Project 1: Media Player app
In this project, the goal is to connect with the music content in the device to read and select the audio to play. Features should include the ability to pause the music and continue with new selection. You can login to Simplilearn’s LMS for a detailed problem statement on the project.
Project 2: Weather app
In this project, you’ll connect to a weather API and display the weather conditions for each of the specified localities. You can login to Simplilearn’s LMS for a detailed problem statement on the project.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self