Agile Scrum Master (ASM®) Certification Training
The Agile Scrum Master course introduces you to Agile and Scrum values and concepts. It helps you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt. The course’s goal is to make you an expert in Scrum ways, enhancing your capability to deliver shippable products by the end of each Sprint. With the practical application of Agile methodologies through hands on projects on JIRA, you will be able to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
This course will enable you to be:
- Proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Ready to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing the different Scrum artifacts including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Equipped to implement distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Prepared for a Scrum Master role with any Scrum implementing organization
- Prepared to setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Prepared to pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
All our projects are based on the JIRA platform giving users the benefit of learning the most popular Agile tool in a practical environment.
Project 1: E-commerce Website Functionality Creation
Participants will learn how the 3 Agile roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Scrum Team) complement each other in a real-time Project on Jira. This demo of an e-commerce website will let users understand and create backlogs, user stories, tasks, epics, and sub-tasks. It will also show them how to manage multiple releases.
Project 2: Smart Weather
You will complete two industry-based tasks provided by the product owner of a new technology division. The projects involve creating a portal to provide weather-based services to multiple clients. The portal needs to pull the weather forecast from various public services so that the captured data can be used for various purposes. Implementation of this project should be done through JIRA. You can choose one of the tasks mentioned below and submit the task screenshots through LMS:
BigBucks Café, a leading chain of premium coffee shops, wants you to use weather data to regulate and manage its daily operations. As a Scrum Master, you need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
The world’s largest life insurance company, LeViva, wants to launch an app to serve its customers, and they would like to use the weather forecast. As a Scrum Master, you need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Self