Advanced Email Marketing Certification Training
As the name suggests, email marketing involves sending marketing messaging using email. When properly done, a personalized email marketing message can be a very effective marketing tool. This Advanced Email Marketing course will help participants learn email marketing strategies, including creating effective advertisements to promote products and services.
Simplilearn’s Advanced Email Marketing Course emphasizes on advanced marketing strategies using E-mails, guides in creating effective advertisements to promote a product or service, to request business, solicit sales/donations, meant to build loyalty, trust and create brand awareness.
E-mail marketing is one of the most effective and personalized modes of gaining the customers trust. E-mails are widely used by almost everyone and direct E-mail marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce business.
- Learn to draw more traffic, as well as gain visibility and awareness of a brand or product
- Understand the subtle and intricate details of effective email marketing
- Learn how to efficiently build an email list and email campaigns
- Generate a higher number of email subscribers
- Use effective email marketing to get more traction by employing the latest strategies
- Learn how to market a business through an email marketing platform
- In-depth knowledge of email Rules and Regulations
- Gain expertise and knowledge of email marketing to attract buyers at a larger scale and expand globally
- Learn the art of sending mass emails to a selected group of recipients who are searching for the product you are selling
- Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Marketing Professionals who want more traffic, sales and conversions
- Business Owners who want to generate revenue
- Business Development Professionals
- Aspiring professionals in the marketing field
- Freelancers and graduates
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
This course is all-inclusive, providing more than 25 hours of high-quality eLearning content. You’ll also be able to test your progress with our online quiz and get a feel for the real world with our downloadable workbooks and exercises. And, the practice tests will help prepare you to take the exam, so you can receive your certification.
Simplilearn strives to provide the latest, best-quality content that’s up to date with current industry standards. Our experienced and certified trainers are subject matter experts who constantly research the latest trends and infuse them into our training programs. Every change happening in the market is immediately considered and our training content is regularly upgraded and updated to reflect current market trends.
You should expect to spend about 25 – 30 hours to complete the course and take the certification exam.
Individuals are expected to have a fair understanding of popular search engines as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, participants should have knowledge based on the sections “Introduction to Online Marketing” and “Internet Marketing Fundamentals.” It’s advised that participants complete those two sections before diving into the rest of the course.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes