Advanced Content Marketing Certification Training
Content Marketing is aimed at building authority, amplifying the message, acquiring, and retaining the intended audience. Well written Marketing Content helps build the reputation of a trusted advisor.
This Advanced Content Marketing Course trains participants to produce compelling and impressive Marketing Content, concentrating on the vital strategies, tactics, and best practices that a writer needs to create and enhance content marketing efforts. This course also helps participants learn various aspects of planning and executing Content Marketing strategies with greater efficiency and impact, guiding participants to harness the power of words to disseminate information and create impressive marketing content.
- Create interesting and compelling Marketing Content
- Identify Prospects and create an effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Create messaging and appropriate content guidelines
- Learn how to find industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities
- Learn content marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices to produce effective content
- Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
- Create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
- Digital marketing
- Online content planning or writing
- Business development
- Social media and search marketing
- Public relations
- Organizational communication
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
This course is all-inclusive, providing more than 52 hours of high-quality eLearning content. You’ll also be able to test your progress with our online quiz and get a feel for the real world with our downloadable workbooks and exercises. And, the practice tests will help prepare you to take the exam, so you can receive your certification.
Simplilearn strives to provide the latest, best-quality content that’s up to date with current industry standards. Our experienced and certified trainers are subject matter experts who constantly research the latest trends and infuse them into our training programs. Every change happening in the market is immediately considered and our training content is regularly upgraded and updated to reflect current market trends.
You should expect to spend about 52 hours to complete the course and take the certification exam.
Individuals are expected to have a fair understanding of popular search engines as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, participants should have knowledge based on the sections “Introduction to Online Marketing” and “Internet Marketing Fundamentals.” It’s advised that participants complete those two sections before diving into the rest of the course.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes